Set Project Properties
- Set overall interface size.
- Adjust transparency color.
- Include project and client information.
- Protect the program with user and developer passwords.
Create the User Interface Layout
- Up to 100 pages per project.
- Up to 100 buttons per page.
- Separate button properties for on and off states.
Manage Project Graphics
- Store individual graphics used for all button and pages.
- Currently supports .jpg and .png files.
- Export all graphics as a theme for future projects.
Configure System Devices
- Control up to 100 system devices per project.
- Stores IP addresses, port numbers, and support information.
- Configure for TCP or UDP transmission.
Setup Command String Collections
- Add up to 100 unique equipment definitions.
- Define up to 100 command strings for each equipment definition.
- Command strings can be ASCII, hexadecimal, or a combination of both.
- Export groups of command strings as module files for future use.
Configure the Program
- Add up to 100 commands to system devices for each button press/release.
- Configure up 100 commands executed when the user interface starts.
- Include per button page flips for program navigation.
Deploy the Project
- Deploy projects to your clients with the freely-distributable user interface.